Fertility Massage at Seattle Fertility Acupuncture
We love Fertility Massage! It is great on it’s own or with our acupuncture sessions. This is because they are synergistic. Together they are better than by themselves.
Our therapists are specially trained and certified in Abdominal Massage for Fertility. Their knowledge and experience shows. Their treatments use:
- Abdominal massage
- Foot acupressure and reflexology points for fertility
- Castor oil packs stimulate and regulate hormones. They also increase blood flow to the uterus and ovaries.
- Custom aromatherapy to promote fertility
They guide you in learning at home fertility massage skills. These easy to learn techniques are simple and take just minutes a day.
How often should I get Fertility Massage for best results?
- Patients are recommended to have Fertility Massage 3-5 times weekly for 6 weeks.
- It is done for the first 2 weeks of your cycle or until ovulation.
- If you are not having cycles it is done weekly until your cycle returns.
- We recommend 1, 60 minute full body massage and 2-3, 30 minute sessions per week.
- 1 or more sessions may be done at home.
How does Fertility Massage Work?
- Fertility Massage works by increasing the blood flow to the uterus and ovaries.
- By gently breaking up any adhesions in the pelvis that may contribute to infertility.
- It also works to position the uterus in the optimal way to support conception. It is common but correctable for a woman’s uterus to be out of position.
Benefits of Fertility Massage
- Improves fertility by increasing circulation to the uterus and ovaries
- Brings nutrients and blood flow to improve quality of developing eggs
- Helps clear scar tissue or blockages that may be affecting the Fallopian tubes
- Eases digestive discomfort and relaxes the stomach
- Supports detoxification through the liver for more balanced hormones
- Increases nutrient absorption through the small intestine health
- Supports elimination through the large intestine
- Helps relieve cramping during menses
- Promotes relation and well being
Who can benefit from Fertility Massage?
- Even healthy women! Supporting healthy functioning aids conception even if there are no issues.
- If you are or will be using IUI (Intra-Uterine Insemination)
- If you are or will be using IVF (In-vitro Fertilization)
- Women with endometriosis
- In cases with scar tissue damage to their uterus, fallopian tubes or ovaries.
- Women with blocked or partially blocked tubes
- Those who suffer from fibroids
- Women with polyps
- Those with PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- If you have PMS
- Women who are working toward a more regular cycle can also benefit
Try Massage for fertility today!